Expanded versions of papers presented at the EuroMed Academy of Business Conference 2012.
- Reviewing the traditional modes of theorising in SHRM: the necessity for a 'core plus context specific' paradigm
- Does relational paradigm lead to staff commitment: evidence from Indian call centres
- The impact of post-merger integration on cost savings: the case of Greece
- Indigenous and non-indigenous entrepreneurs: the significance of business and social contexts
- Strategic marketing planning for football clubs: a value-based analysis
- Explaining firms' performance through the resources and capabilities allocation in strategic groups: the case of Italy's cosmetic sector