- The eye-patch of the beholder: introduction to entrepreneurship and piracy
- The liability of politicalness: legitimacy and legality in piracy-proximate entrepreneurship
- Piracy as an avant-gardist deviance: how do entrepreneurial pirates contribute to the wealth or misery of nations?
- Booties, bounties, business models: a map to the next red oceans
- Three theoretical approaches to pirate entrepreneurship: towards future studies of pirate entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial piracy through strategic deception: the 'make, buy, or steal' decision
- Piracy in innovation processes: violation or collaboration?
- Smart-stolen tacit knowledge: institutional arrangements for invited piracy
- Pirates never sail alone: exploring the mechanics of social entrepreneurship involved in software piracy
14 August 2014
Special issue published: "Entrepreneurship and Piracy"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business 22(4) 2014