- Influence of model order and number of block rows on accuracy and precision of modal parameter estimates in stochastic subspace identification
- Identification of defects in piles with high slenderness ratios using dynamic response to impulse loads
- Stochastic system identification and damage detection using firefly algorithm
- Damage detection through bilinear stiffness estimation in multi-degree-of-freedom frame structures
- Locating damages in beams with artificial neural network
5 August 2014
Special issue published: "Methods of Determining Structural Damage in Engineering Structures"
International Journal of Lifecycle Performance Engineering 1(4) 2014