Information and communication technology has revolutionised the world, and has set new standards and strategies for the coming era.
This special issue will focus on interdisciplinary research in diversified technologies and other applied fields in computation, engineering and e-governance domains. It aims to propose new technologies for future solutions for design infrastructure in ICT, and to represent various innovative issues at an international level by bringing together the ideas of experts and researchers from different countries.
The issue will carry revised and selected papers presented at the International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS-2014), but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in this event to submit articles for this call.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- ICT for infrastructure and computation
- ICT for engineering applications
- ICT for e-governance and government
- Fractal theory
- ICT perspectives in science and engineering
- Enabling e-business through emergent technology platforms
- High-performance computing
- Cloud-based effective strategies for the 21st century
- Prospect of cloud computing in education
- Reconfigurable computing engineering
- Big data analytics using R and Hadoop
Submission of manuscripts: 15 March, 2015