Expanded versions of papers presented at the 2012 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronic Systems (ICAMechS 2012).
- Modelling of a smart micro grid with renewable energy for rural area based on power line communication
- ANN-based reactive power controller with real-time web monitoring
- Supply-side management of CO2 emissions in a competitive market
- Development and control of flexible spherical actuator using flexible pneumatic cylinders
- A study on dynamic characteristics and the power generation characteristics of the magnetically levitated hydraulic generator
- Development of a flexible customised compression garment pattern design system
- Neural-fuzzy sliding mode control of non-linear systems