Expanded version of papers presented at the 2012 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronic Systems (ICAMechS 2012).
- Design of robust finite time functional observers in uncertain linear systems
- The navigation of mobile robots in non-stationary and non-structured environments
- Control of multi-legged robot using reinforcement learning with body image and application to rubble
- A design method of a mode control and an unbalance vibration control for five-axes active magnetic bearing systems
- Development of priority decision for renewable energy potential using analytical hierarchy process and geographical information system method
- Effective energy regeneration from multi-mode-based vehicle vibration
- Suppression of flow disturbance to pneumatic active anti-vibration apparatuses by smoothed and shaped signals