Expanded versions of papers from the 2011 Continuous Innovation Network Conference.
- Sources of innovation, their combinations and strengths - benefits at the NPD project level
- Exploiting supplier innovativeness through knowledge integration
- Knowledge related activities in open innovation: managers' characteristics and practices
- User toolkits for innovation - a literature review
- Exploring the incorporation of users in an innovating business unit
- Value creation and appropriation in social media - the case of fashion bloggers in Sweden
- Openness in innovation and business models: lessons from the newspaper industry