Expanded versions of papers presented at KES/IIMSS2012.
- Approximate search algorithm for aggregate k-nearest neighbour queries on remote spatial databases
- A new spatio-temporal prediction approach based on aggregate queries
- Encoding network-constrained travel trajectories using routing algorithms
- A preventing method for overlapping focuses in a Focus+Glue+Context Map
- Optimal study number of stochastic e-learning system
- Multiple-choice cloze exercise generation through English grammar learning support
- A method for generating presentation slides based on expression styles using document structure