- On convergent supersurfaces and public spheres online
- Mediated citizenship: power, practices, and identities
- Public service media in Flanders: A long way to heaven?
- The unibrennt movement: a successful case of mobilising lurkers in a public sphere
- Online social media for radical politics: climate change activism on YouTube
- An empirical analysis of Online Social Network structure to understand citizen engagement in public policy and community building
- Divergent views: social media experts and young citizens on politics 2.0
- Citizenship and local development for the participation and digital governance of public administration: innovative experiences in Southern EU Member States
- Political parties and web 2.0 tools: A shift in power or a new digital Bandwagon?
- Moving from opt-out to opt-in? Online information disclosure and privacy policies in an era of personalisation
- News and Briefs
31 July 2011
Special issue: (Re)creating public sphere, civic culture and civic engagement: public service media vs. online social networks
International Journal of Electronic Governance 4(1/2) 2011