Papers from the 2008 International Conference on Modeling and Analysis of Semiconductor Manufacturing (MASM) - part of the Winter Simulation Conference (WSC) 2008, held in Miami, Florida, USA, 8–10 December 2008.
- Modelling and analysis of semiconductor manufacturing in a shrinking world: challenges and successes
- Experiences in implementing simulation-based support for operational decision making in semiconductor manufacturing
- Simulation analysis of semiconductor manufacturing with small lot size and batch tool replacements
- Queueing networks with batch service
- Machine capacity allocation strategies for scheduling a large multi-chip assembly line
- Optimisation approaches for batch scheduling in semiconductor manufacturing