Extended versions of papers presented at the SIBR-Thammasat 2015 Conference on Interdisciplinary Business and Economic Research.
- The reaction of the Japanese REIT market to stock prices and interest rates: a comparison of the periods before and after Abenomics
- Bayesian estimation of a new Keynesian policy model for a small open economy
- Competition law and the Malaysian financial services market: an analysis of the structure and level of competition in the market
- Study on empirical characteristic of rural bank sustainability in Indonesia
- The implication of firm-specific characteristics on disclosure: the case of Indonesia
- Capital structure determinants and the speed of adjustment towards capital structure target: evidence from Indonesian state-owned enterprises
- The South African monetary policy and inflation targeting as a nominal anchor: Does the monetary policy become more effective?