Extended versions of papers presented at the 16th International Conferences on Harmonisation within Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling for Regulatory Purposes (HARMO 16).
- Comparison of the WRF and Sodar derived planetary boundary layer height
- The FMI emission inventory and source-receptor calculations across Finland's eastern border [OPEN ACCESS]
- On the effect of the aspect ratio on flow and turbulence over a two-dimensional street canyon
- A source term estimation method for a nuclear accident using atmospheric dispersion models
- Analysis and modelling of turbulent fluxes in two different ecosystems in Argentina
- Temporal trends of spatial correlation within the PM10 time series of the AirBase ambient air quality database [OPEN ACCESS]
- How does the use of biodiesel affect urban air quality?
- Mean annual population exposure to atmospheric particulate matter in Poland
- The effects of trees on micrometeorology in a real street canyon: consequences for local air quality
- Experiences in dispersion modelling in the development of an air quality management system in Krakow
- Application of chemical dispersion model during a high ozone episode in South-West Poland
Post a Comment