Extended versions of papers presented at the 7th International Workshop on Disaster and Emergency Information Network Systems (IWDENS-2015) Workshop.
- Evaluations of commodity WiFi-based multihop access network for disaster recovery
- Delay tolerant networks-based vehicle-to-vehicle wireless networks for road surveillance systems in local areas
- A road condition monitoring system using various sensor data in vehicle-to-vehicle communication environment
- The digital contents management system based on position information initiate fusion of AR and sensor technology
- A read-write abortion protocol to prevent illegal information flow in role-based access control systems
- Monitoring and auditing mobile operating systems