- Geodesign: integrating geographical sciences and creative design in envisioning a 'New Urban Europe'
- Sustainability in the trans-border regions? The case of Andalusia - Algarve
- Clusters and resilience: economic growth in Oxfordshire and Cambridgeshire
- Built to last: population aging and long run development in metropolitan Europe
- Design and use of a Facebook 4 Urban Facelifts
- Assessment of waterfront attractiveness in port cities - Facebook 4 Urban Facelifts
- 'Urban world idol': could Shanghai rank #1 by 2050?
- My urban idol 2050 - the city of Gothenburg
- Cities in a shrinking globe
30 January 2016
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Global Environmental Issues
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Global Environmental Issues are now available here for free: