Includes extended versions of papers presented at the 2013 University-Industry Interaction Conference.
- Motivations of academics to interact with industry: the case of nanoscience
- Managerial challenges of publicly funded principal investigators
- Developing university-business cooperation through work-integrated learning [free full-text access]
- Transferring knowledge: PhD holders employed in Spanish technology centres
- Technology transfer offices as a nexus within the triple helix: the progression of the university's role
- Technology development in Latin America and the Caribbean: an evaluation of the process in Brazil using patent data