- Interest rate development as an indicator of credit market integration
- Effect of macroeconomic determinants on non-performing loans in Central and Eastern European countries
- The evaluation of banking stability in the European Union countries
- SVAR description of ECB monetary policy effects via banking sector in individual EA countries: case of Slovenia
- Conventional and unconventional balance sheet practices and their impact on currency stability
23 March 2018
Special issue published: "Financial and Banking Sector in Central and Eastern Europe After a Quarter-Century of Transition"
International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance 11(1) 2018