- Contradiction of clustering: cluster as a necessary condition and a threat to economic security
- An empirical appraisal of the role of money in Nigerian politics
- Are house prices guided by fundamentals or speculative factors? An empirical inquiry for India
- Determinants of the demand for credit by smallholder farmers: survey results from South Africa
- Does migration lead to regional convergence in Russia?
1 May 2017
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies are now available here for free: