The special issue will be devoted to the discussion of modern achievements and promising research in the sphere of intelligent technologies in solving real, applied problems in various fields of industry and energy policies of different countries. It will be published to support interdisciplinary discussion and publication of research results that generalise research in technical branches of knowledge in higher education institutions, research institutes, large industrial enterprises, research and production associations of the Russian Federation, as well as authors from other countries, and the results of research carried out on the personal initiative of the authors.
The special issue may be of interest to a wide range of specialists in the field of designing innovative solutions and organisational measures that increase the efficiency of the use of energy technologies in their various manifestations. It is also of interest to scientific and engineering personnel engaged in the development, design and calibration of automation devices and control systems for technical electrified systems and facilities, as well as information and measuring instruments for obtaining, measuring and researching information about currents in electrical complexes and systems; and for students and undergraduates studying "Electrical power engineering and electrical engineering", "Automated systems", "Control systems in energy technologies” and postgraduate students in the corresponding branches of study.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Control systems and technologies for various energy facilities
- Industrial mechatronic systems and robotics
- Electric power systems and renewable energy sources
- Power electronics, electrical machines and electric drives
- Microprocessor control systems and signal processing
- Modelling and computer technologies
- Theory and practice of dynamic measurements
- Organisational and management solutions for energy and resource conservation