- Minimum mutable checkpoint-based coordinated checkpointing protocol for mobile distributed systems
- A multiple-metric QoS-aware implementation of the optimised link state routing protocol
- An intelligent framework for activity led learning in network planning and management
- Multi-constrained path computation for inter-domain QoS-capable services
- Performance modelling of adaptive routing communication networks in multi-cluster systems under bit-reversal traffic
3 June 2014
Special issue published: "Multi Constraints Algorithms for Heterogeneous Networks"
International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems 12(4) 2014