Expanded versions of papers presented at the International Conference on Management Cases 2011 and 2012.
- Initiating organisational transformation through Appreciative Intelligence®
- Building international strategic alliance capability: a case research-based insights
- Consideration of the technological brands and price premium strategies for SPM in Japan
- Assessing cost efficiency of pharmacy retail stores and identification of efficiency drivers
- Surviving with paranoia through green and clean marketing in Indian FMCG sector
- Identifying the physical distribution form and supply chain issues in marketing F&V products by organised supermarkets: a case on reliance distribution model
- Tata Communications Ltd. - benchmarking training and development practices with leading organisations
- Why should 'geography' matter to public health managers?
- A change management case study using Appreciative Intelligence®