International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations (IJNVO)
Call for papers: Special Issue on: “Trust for Virtual Organisations and Virtual Teams”
Latif Al-Hakim, University of Southern Queensland, Australia.
Nilmini Wickramasinghe, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA.
Rajeev K Bali, Coventry University, UK.
Recommended general topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Conceptual analysis of trust in virtual organisations/virtual teams
* Trust for networking: strategy and policy
* Measuring trust in virtual organisations/virtual teams
* Trust for networking: tools and techniques
* Managing information flow in trustful linkages
* The role of ICT on trust evolution
* The changing environment of trustful virtual organisations/virtual teams
* Critical success factors
* Trust, knowledge and culture in the virtual linkage context
* The effect of ICT on trust concepts
* The effect of globalisation on trust in virtual organisations
* Empirical and case studies
* Future trends
For more information, subject coverage, notes for intending authors, submission dates and contact information, see the Journal Call for papers website.