- Climate change adaptation: a corrective policy framework in the Malaysian agricultural sector
- The environmental resource management paradox in an impoverished urban population: a case study from Malaysia
- Global population stabilisation policy and declining work-age population: a threat to global economic sustainability
- Sustainability practices framework of the palm oil milling sub-sector: a literature survey
- Sustainability of Malaysian oil palm: a critical review
11 November 2019
Special issue published: "People, Planet and Development: Bridging the Gaps in Emerging Economies"
International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development 18(4) 2019