Mobile network design is a characteristic and important issue in today's wireless world. Networks and systems, such as mobile RFID systems, mobile ad hoc networks, the mobile IP environment and so on, are examples of important networks and systems used every day. However, many domains cannot use mobile networks directly, and new technologies and applications are therefore required in order to adapt mobile networks to the new domains.
This special issue is aimed at presenting high-quality research dealing with problems related to new technologies and applications in mobile networks. Research articles are solicited in all aspects including theoretical studies, algorithms, practical applications, open issues and challenges.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, signal processing, security and privacy in regard to the following:
- Numerical computation and mathematical modelling
- Mobile communications, networking and applications
- Mobile computing systems
- Mobility, location and handoff management
- RFID technology and applications
- Wireless and mobile networking
- Routing protocols for wireless and mobile networks
- Mobile and wireless IP protocols
- Security in wireless and mobile networks
- End-to-end protocols for wireless and mobile networks
- Mobile middleware
- Emerging wireless and mobile applications
Deadline for paper submission: 15 March, 2016