Expanded versions of papers from the International Symposium on Occupational Safety and Hygiene 2012 (SHO2012).
- Analysis and risk assessment of work-related musculoskeletal disorders in a physical rehabilitation unit
- Analysis of emerging psychosocial risk factors in a municipal service - working conditions beyond the obvious
- New organisational issues and macroergonomics: integrating management systems
- Workplace accidents as a source of knowledge: opportunities and obstacles
- Effect of grip, stroke rotation and handle size on discomfort for screwing task