- Public spaces and the exercise of fundamental rights in Spain following the approval of the organic law for the protection of public safetyVideo surveillance, public space and fundamental rights
- The democratic function of education: how to solve some conflicts in the educational public space
- (In)equality on grounds of sex/gender in the (welfare state's) public space
- Hate speech in public space: a view from the North American doctrine of clear and present danger
- Rethinking emergencies and constitutional rights in a time of terror threat in the Czech Republic: a need for recalibration of emergency law?
- Modi's policy transition from Look East to Act East: a new initiative
9 February 2018
Special issue published: "Fundamental Rights Conflicts in Public Spaces"
International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies 5(3/4) 2017