- HRM implementation in multinational companies: the dynamics of multifaceted scenarios
- HR professionals' use of influence in the effective implementation of HR practices
- HRM frames of HR managers and line managers: congruence, consequences and context
- Born-again globals: generational change and family business internationalisation
- Entrepreneurial learning and entrepreneurial intentions: a cross-cultural study of university students
24 September 2017
Thematic issue published: "HRM Implementation Effectiveness in Europe: Mechanisms and Contextual Factors Within the International Arena for Human Resource Management and Line Management"
European Journal of International Management 11(5) 2017