- Three official languages in multicultural Luxembourg
- Chinese direct investments in Germany: threat or opportunity for the German part of the merger or acquisition
- Old, new and third wine regions: a consumer perspective
- What image for ethical food?
- Spillover effects of research and development activity on the economic growth and exports of the Group 20
- The role of public-private partnerships in developing open social innovation: the case of GoogleGlass4Lis
- The organisational impact of SaaS adoption on CRM applications
- Management control practices and benefits: evidence from Italian family and non-family firms
- Teaching in virtual environments to enhance intercultural understanding between Germans and Peruvians
- Tourism destination management in sustainability development perspective, the role of entrepreneurship and networking ability: Tourist Kit
- Integrated management of the PGI 'Matera' Bread chain
- ExperimentaLab: a tool for the entrepreneurial university
- Early internationalising firms: the age effect on entrepreneurial behaviour
8 September 2017
Special issue published: "A Synthesis of Innovative Skills and Competences to Tackle Current Entrepreneurial Challenges"
World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development 13(5/6) 2017