Today’s economy has fully benefited from the utilisation of various IT tools such as the internet and computers. Most organisations realise that they will improve performance if they build good IT and complex management systems. In e-society, people continuously seek methods and techniques to improve performance to achieve optimised efficiency and effectiveness in complexity management.
This special issue is intended to present state-of-the-art work that demonstrates tools to improve complexity management in e-society. Both theoretical and applied work is welcome.
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- IT and complexity management
- IT security in complexity management
- Emerging advances in IT and its new applications
- IT and complex network organisations
- Productivity in e-business, e-society
- IT and banking complexity management
- IT and supply chain complexity management
- Complexity management tools and IT
- The effect of IT in e-society
- Other issues related to performance, IT and complexity management
Submission deadline: 15 September, 2012
First-round reviews: 30 November, 2012
Final version: 20 December, 2012