- Gender differences in entrepreneurial attitudes and intentions: the case of Brand Dubai
- Bridging the divide with a chat window: why consumers prefer using live chat support on foreign e-commerce sites
- Factors that affect students' intention and use of technology: an assessment of UTAUT2 in the context of YouTube video forwarding behaviour
- Beyond market strategies: political and social dynamics of firm strategy and performance in Ghana
- What factors determine PE/VC investment decision in China? An empirical study
24 February 2020
Special issue published: "Business Models in a Digital Age: Balancing Competitive and Collaborative Forces"
International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets 11(4) 2019