- Dynamics of capital structure: evidence from Indian manufacturing firms
- Purpose of international joint venture and interaction post termination
- Perceived ethicality of political behaviours in organisations: a constructivist grounded theory study
- "Strong, yet we are vulnerable": role of psychological factors and financial affluence on women's entrepreneurial success
- Deglobalisation as a challenge: a case study of the USA
- Is the excessive reliance on the board monitoring justified in the context of corporate governance framework?
11 February 2019
Special Issue on: "Contemporary Indian Scholars Redefining Frontiers of Global Business Research"
Journal for Global Business Advancement 11(6) 2018