Papers from the Modelling and Scaffolding Affective Experiences to Impact Learning workshop held at the 13th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education in Los Angeles, USA, 9 July 2007.
- Affect-aware tutors: recognising and responding to student affect
- Multimethod assessment of affective experience and expression during deep learning
- Supporting affective communication in the classroom with the Subtle Stone
- Modelling affect expression and recognition in an interactive learning environment
- The role of learner attributes and affect determining the impact of agent presence