Special issue: Emerging issues in development and sectoral performance – the Indian experience
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies 3(3) 2010
Includes papers from the conference track Quantitative Approaches to Public Policy - in honour of Professor T. Krishna Kumar - at the Fourth Annual International Conference on Public Policy and Management, held in Bangalore, India, 9-12 August 2009.
- Progress in human development: Are we on the right path?
- Policy making in India for rural development: data base and indicators for transparency and accountability
- Contract labour act in India: a pragmatic view
- Effect of trade liberalisation on volatility: the experience of Indian agriculture
- Firm specific management decisions on Total Factor Productivity Growth in Indian electronics industry during liberalisation
- Measurement of GVA in Indian banks: some preliminary results