Special issue: Challenges for European entrepreneurship
International Journal of Business and Globalisation 4(1) 2010
Papers from the from the Fourth Conference on the Theory and Practice of Entrepreneurship held in Klagenfurt, Austria, 12 October 2007
- The dilemma of the Turkish Cypriot entrepreneur: the view from the 'Green Line'
- The role of entrepreneurship- and technology transfer-oriented initiatives in improving the innovation system in the Western Balkans
- Unleashing ethnic entrepreneurship: proactive policy-making in a changing Europe
- Serial entrepreneur and entrepreneurial learning – a case study from Finland
- Entrepreneurial team characteristics and success of new technology-based firms in Germany