Papers from the from the Fourth Conference on the Theory and Practice of Entrepreneurship held in Klagenfurt, Austria, 12 October 2007
- The dilemma of the Turkish Cypriot entrepreneur: the view from the 'Green Line'
- The role of entrepreneurship- and technology transfer-oriented initiatives in improving the innovation system in the Western Balkans
- Unleashing ethnic entrepreneurship: proactive policy-making in a changing Europe
- Serial entrepreneur and entrepreneurial learning – a case study from Finland
- Entrepreneurial team characteristics and success of new technology-based firms in Germany