Revised papers from the 2008 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations, Logistics and Informatics (IEEE/SOLI’2008) held in Beijing, China, 12–15 October 2008.
- Pricing and order coordination of two-echelon supply chain under duopolistic retailer's competition
- Service analytics framework for web-delivered services
- The value of integrated logistics and finance services of third party logistics firms
- Optimal decision-making on product allocation for crossdocking and warehousing operations
- Research on the symbiotic relationship model of network shaped enterprises in the ecological logistics park
- User acceptance of internet banking: an extension of the UTAUT model with trust and quality constructs