Papers from the 2nd Workshop on Experimental Evaluation and Deployment Experiences on Vehicular Networks (WEEDEV 2009) held in conjunction with the 5th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities (TRIDENTCOM 2009), in Washington DC, USA, 6-8 April 2009.
- Density Based Clustering algorithm for Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks
- Assessment of VANET multi-hop routing over an experimental platform
- Development of a VII-enabled prototype intersection collision warning system
- Improving Scalability with the Use of the Overlay Multicast Protocol (OMP)
- Semi-automatic e-chartering through multi-agent systems and satellite IP networks
- An intermedia synchronisation mechanism for multimedia distributed systems