Papers from 5th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (Innovations’08), held in Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates, 16–18 December 2008.
- Efficient range queries in spatial databases over Peer-to-Peer Networks
- Using S2P for routing awareness in tuple-based pervasive systems
- A dynamic network discovery and selection method for heterogeneous wireless networks
- Wireless multihop communication in sparse Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks
- Impact of physical propagation environment on ad-hoc network routing protocols
- A Generalised Energy-Efficient Time-Based Communication Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks