Papers from the 5th Interdisciplinary European Conference on Entrepreneurship Research (IECER) held in Montpellier, France, 28 February-2 March 2007.
- Collective entrepreneurship and collective strategies: the case of tourism in France
- The impact of entrepreneurs' cultural capital on early performance of new ventures: a comparison between Austria and Slovenia
- A comparative study of cultural influences on intentions to found a new venture in Germany and Poland
- An integrated model of entrepreneurial intentions
- Entrepreneurial strategies of small Romanian-Italian joint ventures
- Ethnic enclaves or middleman minority? Regional patterns of ethnic minority entrepreneurship in Britain