Special issue: International branding and marketing communications
Journal for Global Business Advancement 1(4) 2008
- Motivators and critical factors in mobile banking communications: the case of Kuwait
- Are net surfers ready for audio banners?
- International celebrities: worldwide surrogate salesforce?
- Implicit prices of product characteristics in the milk and cheese market
- Website development as a means of communication: a case study for the Kolossi Grand Hotel, Cyprus
- The marketing implications of the 'undesired self'; the case of Chinese Y-generation
- Evaluation of the Khula enterprise in the promotion of SMMEs in South Africa
- The impact of culture in TV advertising behaviour: an exploratory study in Southeast Asia
- Consumer self-construal and cross-cultural marketing communications: theory and implications
- Gathering perceptions of Soweto small business owners on advertising in black townships in South Africa