Papers from the workshop: ‘International Workshop on Architectures, Models and Infrastructures to Generate Semantics in Peer-to-Peer and Hypermedia Systems’ organised in conjunction with the 17th ACM Conference on Hypertext and Hypermedia in Odense, Denmark, 22-25 August 2006 .
- Incorporating computational semantics into emergent hypermedia structures
- A schema-based P2P network to enable publish-subscribe for multimedia content in open hypermedia systems
- Ontology-supported indexing in P2P networks of digital libraries
- XFIS: an XML filtering system based on string representation and matching
- NBDT: an efficient P2P indexing scheme for web service discovery
- Web service workflow selection using system and network QoS constraints