International Journal of Business Process Integration and Management 2(1) 2007 is a special issue: Service-oriented business process integration.
* Complex adaptive services
* Service adaptation through trace inspection
* Relational to object-oriented database wrapper solution in the data grid architecture with query optimisation issues
* Service-oriented enterprise modelling and analysis: a case study
* Transforming business process models in the presence of irreducibility and concurrency
* Foundations for specifying OWL-S groundings